Outstanding Achievement Award
The Outstanding Achievement Award recognizes FCPAs of great merit for their extraordinary contribution to the visibility of the profession throughout their career. Their numerous professional achievements, extensive community service, unwavering determination and exemplary leadership make the recipients of this distinction exceptional FCPAs.
The Order is always on the lookout for potential candidates for the award among its Fellows. Members should therefore not submit their own nomination.
The Outstanding Achievement Award is presented during the Soirée des Fellows.
- Robert Després † 2016 [+]
- Simon Brault 2015 [+]
- Rémi Marcoux 2014 [+]
- Monique F. Leroux 2013 [+]
- Richard William Pound 2012 [+]
- L. Denis Desautels 2011 [+]
- Laurent Beaudoin 2010 [+]
- H. Marcel Caron † 2009 [+]
- Charles Albert Poissant † 2008 [+]
The biographies were current at the time of the awards and are published in the language of the recipient.