"CPA Foundation - La McSween" shirt
To celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Order and the Foundation, a “CPA Foundation - La McSween” shirt was created by Button-Up!, a Montreal-based company that specializes in custom-made shirts, and Pierre-Yves McSween, FCPA, FCA, spokesperson for the project. As the saying goes, an image is worth a thousand words, so watch the video.
Here are 5 good reasons to get your “CPA Foundation - La McSween” shirt:
- All professionals want to make a good impression on their clients and the way they dress definitely helps them do that.
- Everyone knows that an elegant white shirt is a wardrobe mainstay.
- High-quality, competitively-priced Button-Up! shirts are very popular in the corporate world.
- Say goodbye to endless hours of shopping around in stores for a shirt that fits like a glove; Button-Up! shirts are custom made and delivered to your door in 2 to 3 weeks.
- But the main reason is that Button-Up! will donate $15 to the Foundation for each “CPA Foundation - La McSween” shirt it sells online. (1)
Since the market value of the shirts is equal to or higher than the sale price, no receipt for tax purposes can be issued.