The CPA Awards of Excellence pay tribute to the men and women who contribute to the visibility of the profession through the significance and impact of their achievements and are acknowledged for their ongoing leadership, dynamism and community involvement.
CPA Awards of Excellence - Community, Leadership, Rising star and Young professional
Members do not have to submit a nomination file for the CPA Awards of Excellence
. Only the recipients of regional CPA awards are selectedas finalists in these categories.
The recipients of CPA Awards of Excellence are selected based on:
- their professional and community achievements;
- their determination and their dynamism;
- their innovativeness.
- CPA who has distinguished him or herself through volunteer work for NPOs or charities
- Corresponding regional CPA award: Volunteer
- CPA who obtained his or her accounting designation less than 2 years earlier
- Corresponding regional CPA award: Recruit
- CPA who holds an accounting designation for more than 12 years
- Corresponding regional CPA award: Pre-eminent professional
- CPA who has held an accounting designation for more than 2 years and less than 12 years
- Corresponding regional CPA award: Emerging professional
CPA Awards of Excellence - Meritorious Service and Person of the Year
Members do not have to submit a nomination file for the CPA Awards of Excellence. The Order is always on the lookout among its members for potential candidates for these awards categories. However, if you know a CPA whose profile matches the criteria, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CPA whose dedication and commitment to volunteer work has made an outstanding contribution to the profession and who has actively participated in the committees or working groups of the Order, CPA Canada or regional groups
Person of the Year
- CPA whose name and professional designation are associated with a project or an issue relating to the economy, politics, culture or sports and who has received media coverage in the last year
Read about these CPAs who promote the excellence of the profession.
VIEW THE LIST OF ALL RECIPIENTS