The CPA Order welcomes 13 new Fellows
The title of Fellow is presented annually to a small number of CPAs among the Order’s 39,000 members. These new FCPAs are joining a select group that now includes some 650 CPAs who have distinguished themselves in all the areas of expertise of the accounting profession.
The 13 new CPA Fellows for 2017 are :
- Sonia Boisvert | Partner, Assurance | PwC
- Antonello Callimaci | Associate Dean of Studies | ESG – UQAM
- Guylaine Duval | Associate Professor | UQAC
- Jacques Filion | Managing Partner, Montreal | BDO Canada
- Andrée Guy | Partner | PSB Boisjoli
- Adam Koniuszewski | Chief Operating Officer | Green Cross International
- Renée Laflamme | Executive Vice-President | iA Groupe financier
- Lise Lapierre | Associate Director | Accès Capital Québec
- Richard Létourneau | President | La Charpenterie
- Alexandre L’Heureux | President and Chief Executive Officer | Groupe WSP Global
- Marc Perron | Managing Partner, Quebec | Deloitte
- René Proulx | President and Chief Executive Officer | Exceldor coopérative
- Donna Salvati | Partner | Oligny, Salvati
About the FCPA title
The FCPA title formally recognizes those members who have rendered outstanding services to the profession, or whose achievements in their careers or in the community have earned them distinction and brought honour to the profession.
About the Quebec CPA Order
The Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec has 39,000 members and 5,000 future CPAs, making it the third largest professional order in Quebec. The Order ensures the protection of the public and the visibility of the profession. It represents all areas of expertise of the accounting profession, including assurance, financial accounting, management and management accounting, finance and taxation.
– 30 –
Manager, Public AffairsQuebec CPA Order
T. 514 288.3256  1 800 363.4688