Elementary focus program: help a child with a school project!
This year again, the Order’s regional groups would like to raise awareness about the chartered professional accountant profession among the next generation. How? Through its Elementary focus program, which is intended to support school projects prepared by and for elementary school students.
Developed for students in grades 4, 5 and 6, this initiative provides an opportunity for a CPA to sponsor a child’s classroom project and help him or her win a cash prize of $500.
Become a sponsor today! Fill in your regional group’s registration form (in French only):
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue CPA Group [+]
- Chaudière-Appalaches CPA Group [+]
- Laval – Laurentians CPA Group [+]
- Mauricie – Central Quebec CPA Group [+]
- Montérégie CPA Group [+]
- Outaouais CPA Group [+]
- Quebec City CPA Group [+]