Why purchase a Corporate passport?The Corporate passports are advantageous, flexible and affordable!
- Save 70% with a CPA passport and more than 60% with a Multi-CPA and Multi-user passport!
- Each Corporate passport entitles you to at least 49 hours of training among close to 700 activities organized by the Order or its partners.
- The 3 different Corporate passports allow you to combine training activities and tools based on your needs or those of your organization.
Who can purchase and use a Corporate passport?Corporate passports can be purchased by any corporation:
- Business corporation
- Legal entity under public law (professional order, agency from the public and parapublic sector, educational institution)
- General partnership
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Non-profit organization (NPO)
If you purchase a passport for and on behalf of the corporation, you must certify that the expenditure is financed by this corporation and that only the employees of this same corporation will use the passport.
Choose one of the 3 types of Corporate passports
within the same organization
My CPA and non-CPA colleagues and I will use this passport.
* PDC: professional development credits
How much does it cost?
Consult the fee schedule for more details.
|Special price until July 151||$1,049||$1,499||$1,999|
|Reduced price from July 16 to September 151||$1,199||$1,649||$2,149|
|Regular price as of September 161||$1,299||$1,749||$2,249|
- Taxes not included
You are a CPA and you cannot take advantage of a Corporate passport? Discover the CPA Promo!