Terms and conditions - Corporate passports
within the same organization
* PDC : professional development credits
Corporate passports can be purchased by:
- a business corporation
- a legal entity under public law (professional order, agency from the public and parapublic sector, educational institution)
- a general partnership
- a limited liability partnership (LLP)
- a non-profit organization (NPO)
- a cooperative
The physical person purchasing for and on behalf of the corporation must certify that the expenditure is financed by this corporation and that only the employees of this same corporation will use the passport.
From September 1 to August 31
The period for the use of the Corporate passport is from September 1 to August 31 of the season covered by the passport. However, the corporation holding such a passport through a designated person can order tools from the date of purchase of the passport until the end of its period of use.
No purchases by phone
Corporate passport fees must be paid upon receipt of invoice; otherwise the passport may be cancelled without notice as well as any transactions made using this passport.
No refund is granted for a Corporate passport once a product or service has been delivered. However, it is possible during the season to:
« À la carte »
- Convert a Corporate passport to à la carte registrations or tool purchases at the going rate at the time of each registration or order made and, if applicable, receive a refund for the difference.
- Convert a CPA passport to a Multi-CPA passport, a Multi-user passport, or even a CPA Promo. Charges may apply.
It is only possible to combine PDC and an amount of money to pay the difference between the regular price and the special price for each registration or modification.
If the number of remaining PDC on a Corporate passport is insufficient to register to an activity or to order a tool, it is possible to buy the missing PDC at a unit price.
Registration transferable at any time to any employee within the same organization. Additional charges may apply.
Up to unused 675 PDC are transferable when purchasing a new Corporate passport for the following season.
A Corporate passport, used or not, cannot be transferred to a subsequent period. However, at the end of the period of use (August 31), up to 525 unused PDC for CPA and Multi-CPA passports and up to 675 unused PDC for the Multi-user passport are transferable and automatically added to the purchase of a new Corporate passport covering the following period. The balance of unused PDC cannot be transferred to a following season.
No other promotion may be combined with the benefits offered to Corporate passport holders, unless otherwise noted.