General information and fee schedule
How do I use the CPA Promo?
- When you are making a transaction, select your CPA Promo where indicated in the shopping cart.
- Consult the list of your non-refundable purchases and your balance of PDC in your file, on the CPA Promo management and history page.
- In the case of a cancellation during the season, by you or the Order, PDC equivalent to the value of the cancelled training activity will be added to your CPA Promo1, 2 account.
- The CPA Promo is not transferable to another CPA.
- At the end of the period of use of the CPA Promo (August 31), up to 525 unused PDC are transferable and automatically added to your account when a new CPA Promo for the following season is activated.
What is the fee schedule for a registration using the CPA Promo?
Activities offered by the Order
Activities offered in partnership
The majority of training activities are open to the CPA Promo. Consult the description and fee schedule of the training activity you are interested in for more details.NOTES
- Once the CPA Promo is activated, à la carte purchases for products comprising the balance of $1,200 between July 16 and September 15 or $1,300 as of September 16 are non-refundable and non-transferable to another person.
- Terms and conditions governing a registration to a training activity or an à la carte purchase of a tool apply for all the transactions made with the CPA Promo. Some exceptions apply.
- Taxes not included.