Terms and conditions - CPA Promo
The CPA Promo is exclusive to CPA members of the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec.
To be eligible, registrations must be for Order training activities held between September 1, 2017, and August 31, 2018 and tools must be purchased between September 1, 2017 and August 31, 2018. Excludes purchases of Corporate passports, registrations to Vision Haute Performance, registrations to training activities offered in partnership, purchases of tools that are not authored by the Order and unlimited use licences (with or without adaptation).
- Consult the list of training activities eligible for the activation of a CPA Promo.
- Consult the list of tools eligible for the activation of a CPA Promo.
- To avail himself of the CPA Promo, the CPA must buy for $1,050 or more before taxes of eligible professional development products from the Order before July 15 or $1,200 between July 16 and September 15 or $1,300 after September 15.
- The CPA who chooses to activate the CPA Promo by agreeing to the terms and conditions receives 3,000 professional development credits (PDC) for free.
- Once the CPA Promo is activated, all products purchased à la carte and comprising the balance of $1,050 before July 15 or $1,200 between July 16 and September 15, or $1,300 after September 15 are non-refundable and non-transferable to another person. If the Order must cancel a training session or a product after the CPA Promo has been activated, the CPA will receive the equivalent value in PDC according to the training activities price list applicable for a registration made with the Promo CPA. If the CPA cancels a training session or a product order after the CPA Promo has been activated, he will receive the equivalent value in PDC according to the training activities price list applicable for a registration made with the CPA Promo, except where the cancellation was made 7 days or less prior to the date of the session, in which case no refund will be granted.
The majority of products are eligible for the use of the CPA Promo, unless otherwise indicated.
- Consult the list of training activities eligible for the use of a CPA Promo.
- Consult the list of tools eligible for the use of a CPA Promo.
The period for the use of the CPA Promo is from September 1 to August 31 of the season covered by the CPA Promo. The CPA taking advantage of the CPA Promo can register to training activities offered as of September 1, and order tools from September 1 to the end of the period of use of the CPA Promo, i.e. August 31.
Products purchased to activate the CPA Promo must be paid upon receipt of the invoice; otherwise the CPA Promo, as well as any transaction made using the CPA Promo, could be cancelled without notice.
Terms and conditions governing the registration to a training activity or an à la carte purchase of a tool apply for all the transactions made with the CPA Promo, subject to the following exceptions:
- Registrations and purchases cannot be transferred to another person.
- The CPA Promo holder must pay the difference between the regular price and the à la carte special price for each registration or session modification made within 7 days of the date of the session:
- $100 or 250 PDC for training activities of one day or less; or
- $100 or 250 PDC per day of training for activities of more than one day.
- No refund of PDC is granted for a cancellation or session modification (without exception, even due to bad weather or illness, provided the Order holds the session as scheduled) made in the 7 days preceding the session or on the day of the session.
The CPA Promo, used or not, cannot be transferred to a subsequent period. However, at the end of the period of use, up to 525 unused PDC are transferable and automatically added to the member file when the CPA activates a new CPA Promo for the following season. The balance of unused PDC cannot be transferred to a following season.
No other promotion may be combined with the benefits offered to CPA Promo holders, unless otherwise noted.