Corporate passports can be purchased by any corporation, such as a business corporation, a legal entity under public law (professional order, agency from the public and para-public sector, educational institution), a general partnership, a limited liability partnership (LLP), a non-profit organization (NPO) or a cooperative.
In order to choose the right Corporate passport, you have to know who will use it:
- The CPA passport will suit the needs of only one CPA.
- The Multi-CPA passport is perfect for several CPAs within the same organization.
- The Multi-user passport will be the most appropriate for CPAs and non-CPAs within the same organization.
Yes, the Multi-user passport can also be used by a non-CPA.
For more information, consult the “Types of Corporate passports” page.
Yes, if you are the person designated by the corporation holding the Multi-CPA or Multi-user passport and you wish participants from your organization to register themselves to training activities using the passport.
However, it is not necessary if you want to be the only one to manage registrations.
No, the passport must belong to a corporation. However, the individual may use it to benefit the corporation.
The period for the use of the passport is September 1 to August 31 of the season covered by the passport.
Yes, it is possible to carry over your PDC if you purchase a new Corporate passport.
It is possible to carry over up to 525 PDC for CPA and Multi-CPA passports and up to 675 PDC for a Multi-user passport.
Yes, under the following conditions:
- Until August 15, if the passport has been purchased before July 15 of the season covered by the passport.
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase of the passport if the purchase has been made after July 15.
Please note that no refund will be granted once a product or a service has been delivered.
More questions? Contact us!