Symposiums and Grands Rendez-vous CPA events
What better way to stay abreast of news in the business world than to attend symposiums? Attend one of the symposiums offered by the Order or by our partners, and take part in a stimulating training activity that fosters exchanges, debates and knowledge sharing. This is a unique opportunity to interact and network with our experts and stay abreast of new practices and trends in your industry.
Upcoming symposiums offerred by the Order – 2018-2019 Program
- Colloque sur la fiscalité | Laval, October 19, 2018
- Colloque sur l'industrie de l'assurance – Un écosystème en pleine révolution – Presented by Chappuis Halder & Co. | Montreal, November 22, 2018
- Colloque sur le transfert et la relève d'entreprise | Montreal, May 10, 2019
Upcoming symposiums offered by our partners – 2018-2019 Program
- Forum de la direction financière – FEI Canada, Section du Québec | Montreal, November 22, 2018
- Colloque sur la gestion de la performance des organisations – La transformation des départements de finances à travers l'évolution de la technologie – DECIMAL | Montreal, May 23, 2019
These major annual events, which replace the Public Sector, Industry and Public Practice CPA Symposiums, offer multi-disciplinary programming on a wide range of issues that affect CPA members in these sectors.They are intended to be more experiential and focused on current major trends and sharing expertise, but also set aside plenty of time for networking between CPAs, guest speakers and the Order’s representatives.
Guide your organization toward success by participating in these events, where you will acquire the skills and tools that are necessary to effectively manage change!
Upcoming Grands Rendez-vous CPA events:
- Journée – Secteur public, presented by DECIMAL | Quebec City, October 18, 2018
- Journée – Cabinet, presented by VIGILIS | Montreal, November 8, 2018
- Journée – Secteur public, presented by DECIMAL | Gatineau, February 20, 2019
- Journée – Entreprise, offered as part of CPA Canada’s The ONE National Conference 2019 in Montreal from September 23 to 25, 2019 (more details to come)
Eligible under the Regulation respecting compulsory continuing education for CPAs who hold a public accountancy permit
Personal financial planning