Vision Haute Performance
*Only in French
Personalized and innovative training for controllers
Give yourself a few days to fill up on innovative ideas by participating in the Vision Haute Performance program of the Quebec CPA Order.
It is a unique opportunity to explore new avenues, interact with your peers and take part in challenging workshops offered by finance vice-presidents, company presidents, financing experts and coaches. Come and benefit from their experience and valuable advice and leave with a variety of tools to maximize your influence, become a key strategic player and increase the performance of your organization.
- Meet the new requirements for controller positions in an ever-changing business world.
- Learn new leadership skills and competencies in order to achieve a high level of performance.
- Become a strategic and influential player within their organization.
5 reasons to opt for the Vision Haute Performance program
- An all-inclusive package including accommodation for three nights and all meals, as well as three days of training at Le Baluchon Eco-Resort1.
- A program designed for financial officers.
- Participatory training methods such as discussions, workshops and teamwork.
- Instructors recognized for their expertise, experiences and innovative practices.
- A personalized action plan, developed by the participant, for the months following the program.
Training for controllers
Johanne Berger, CPA, CA
With a Master's degree in Taxation from Université de Sherbrooke and a Bachelor of Business Administration from HEC, Johanne Berger has more than 20 years of experience in financial research and adjustment. She has held various positions as Vice-President of Administration and Chief of Financial Operations for a number of large companies in various fields such as medical, manufacturing and financial.
Johanne Berger is a member of the Quebec CPA Order, and drafts and leads internal control training activities for the Order.
Chantale Boutin, certified coach
With a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences and a Diploma in integrated corporeal psychology from l'Institut de psychologie corporelle intégrée (PCI), and as a recognized practitioner in pedagogy, personal development and environmental management, Chantale Boutin has been a consultant for more than 30 years. She is a certified coach from Erickson College and an ICF member. She is also trained in co-coaching with Chantal Victor, France.
President of CBFC Conseils Inc. since April 2013, Chantale is now devoted to her two passions: development of people and sustainable development. As such, she mainly offers executive and strategic type coaching services, combining sense and sustainable performance. In addition, as a business partner, she leads the DIRECTIONS Leadership Program and assumes responsibility for the third year of this program offered by Groupe CFC inc. She is also involved in leadership training through the activity Authenticité en management. Previously, Chantale held various executive positions, including CEO and Chair.
Since June 2015, she has chaired the Board of Directors of DYNAMO, a community mobilization resource, and has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2013.
- For a cancellation made more than 120 days before the start date of the program, a refund of 70% of the amount paid will be granted.
- For a cancellation made 30 to 120 days before the start date of the program, a refund of 50% of the amount paid will be granted.
- For a cancellation made within 30 days before the start date of the program, no refund will be granted and all program fees will be applied.
Contact the Professional Development team.
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer, except for the special price.
- To be confirmed.
- The program uses active teaching techniques such as discussions, team analysis, case analysis and interactive panels with experts.
- The program is subject to change.
- The price includes accommodation and meals for the duration of the stay. The Order will make reservations on your behalf. Taxes not included.
- Corporate passports cannot be used to register for these activities.
- Full payment is due at registration.
- Special price for booking made 60 days or more before the start of the training.