The Quebec CPA Order will accept an MIDI or a WES assessment to open your file. You are not required to reside in Canada to submit a request.
- Quebec’s Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI)1
- World Education Services (WES)
1 If your application for a comparative evaluation of studies done outside Canada has not been submitted, you can request a letter from the Order to help expedite the processing of your file at the MIDI. Email your request to email@example.com and include your complete home address.
- Working in Quebec
- PRIIME program
- IPOP provincial grant program [PDF]
- Un emploi en sol québécois - Fédération des chambres de commerce du Québec (FCCQ)
- Emplois en régions
- CPA Canada's Guide to accounting business culture
- Carrefour interculturel de francisation et d’immersion
- Institutions offering French courses [PDF]
- French knowledge self-assessment and learning exercises [PDF]
- Office québécois de la langue française (OQLF)1
1 The OQLF administers the French exam required to become a member of a professional order in Quebec.