Strategic Directions Committee
The terms of reference of the Strategic directions committee are to supervise, on behalf of the Board of Directors of the Order, the development, approval and achievement of the strategic directions, including accountability for the implementation of the strategic directions, and to report to the Board.
The responsibilities of the committee include:
- following up on the strategic directions development process adopted by the Board and ensuring the integrity of the process;
- reporting to the Board on the development of the strategic directions and recommending their adoption;
- supervising the development and updating of action plans resulting from the adoption of the strategic directions and reviewing the content of the action plans;
- ensuring that appropriate mechanisms are established for measuring performance of the implementation of the strategic directions;
- ensuring that appropriate mechanisms are established to account for the implementation of the strategic directions;
- receiving reports, including the annual action plan, the update of the annual action plan, the follow-ups on the action plan and the status of outcomes, which are prepared on an annual basis, as well as the table of progress indicators mapped to the Order’s mission, and reporting to the Board.