CPA regional groups awards
CPA value creators: Reveal yourselves!
Submit your fileSee the selection criterias and complete the nomination file >
The regional groups CPA awards are divided into 4 categories, each designed for a specific CPA profile.
CPA who has distinguished himself or herself through his or her volunteer work for an NPO or a charitable organization.*
* For this award, the nominee may receive the prize from the Regional Group corresponding to his or her place of residence.
- Jean-Pierre Collette - Est du Québec >
- Pier-Alexandre Corriveau-Larochelle - Montréal >
- Mélanie Dubé - Outaouais >
- Caroline Gauthier - Mauricie – Centre-du-Québec >
- Amilie Parent-Crevier - Montréal >
- Martin Simard - Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean >
- Daniel Valois Masson - Mauricie – Centre-du-Québec >
- Miro Yaghi - Montérégie >
The biographies were current at the time of the awards and are published in the language of the recipient.
Do you know an outstanding CPA?
Suggest a member’s name for a CPA award by contacting your regional group.
Abitibi-Témiscamingue CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaudière-Appalaches CPA Group: email@example.com
Eastern Quebec CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estrie CPA Group: email@example.com
Laval – Laurentians – Lanaudière CPA Group: regroupementLLL@cpaquebec.ca
Mauricie – Central Quebec CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Montérégie CPA Group: email@example.com
Montreal CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outaouais CPA Group: email@example.com
Quebec City CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean CPA Group: email@example.com
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.