CPA regional groups awards
The regional groups grant awards to recognize CPAs who enhance the visibility of the profession in their region.
Call for nominations
Submit your fileSee the selection criterias and complete the nomination file >
The regional groups CPA awards are divided into 5 categories, each designed for a specific CPA profile.*
This year, we have added a new category in response to the exceptional circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic.
CPA who has distinguished himself or herself through his or her volunteer work for an NPO or a charitable organization.**
CPA of the year
* The Abitibi-Témiscamingue CPA group is calling for nominations only for the CPA of the year award.
** For this award, the nominee may receive the prize from the Regional Group corresponding to his or her place of residence.
- André Beauchamp-Pitre - Québec >
- Ghyslain Berger – Montréal
- Audrey Bistodeau – Mauricie – Centre-du-Québec >
- Pierre-Charles La Haye – Outaouais >
- Jimmy Laliberté - Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean >
- Andréanne Pichette - Québec >
- Francis Provost-Marchand – Chaudière-Appalaches >
- Gabriel Richard – Montérégie >
- Jimmy Roy – Chaudière-Appalaches >
Do you know an outstanding CPA?
Suggest a member’s name for a CPA award by contacting your regional group.
Abitibi-Témiscamingue CPA Group: email@example.com
Chaudière-Appalaches CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Quebec CPA Group: email@example.com
Estrie CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laval – Laurentians – Lanaudière CPA Group: regroupementLLL@cpaquebec.ca
Mauricie – Central Quebec CPA Group: email@example.com
Montérégie CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Montreal CPA Group: email@example.com
Outaouais CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quebec City CPA Group: email@example.com
Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us by email at email@example.com.