CPA regional groups awards
The regional groups grant awards to recognize CPAs who enhance the visibility of the profession in their region.
Call for nominations
Submit your fileSee the selection criterias and complete the nomination file >
The regional groups CPA awards are divided into 4 categories, each designed for a specific CPA profile.
CPA who has distinguished himself or herself through his or her volunteer work for an NPO or a charitable organization.*
* For this award, the nominee may receive the prize from the Regional Group corresponding to his or her place of residence.
- Jean-Pierre Collette - Est du Québec >
- Pier-Alexandre Corriveau-Larochelle - Montréal >
- Mélanie Dubé - Outaouais >
- Caroline Gauthier - Mauricie – Centre-du-Québec >
- Amilie Parent-Crevier - Montréal >
- Martin Simard - Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean >
- Daniel Valois Masson - Mauricie – Centre-du-Québec >
- Miro Yaghi - Montérégie >
The biographies were current at the time of the awards and are published in the language of the recipient.
Do you know an outstanding CPA?
Suggest a member’s name for a CPA award by contacting your regional group.
Abitibi-Témiscamingue CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaudière-Appalaches CPA Group: email@example.com
Eastern Quebec CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estrie CPA Group: email@example.com
Laval – Laurentians – Lanaudière CPA Group: regroupementLLL@cpaquebec.ca
Mauricie – Central Quebec CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Montérégie CPA Group: email@example.com
Montreal CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outaouais CPA Group: email@example.com
Quebec City CPA Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean CPA Group: email@example.com
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.