trainingCheck out the training activities related to the digital age offered by the Order (Big Data, cybersecurity, blockchain, artificial intelligence, Power BI, and more)
- Visit the Expert advice and resources section to access a range of documents, articles and reference tools.
- Adjust your ways of doing things by referring to the CPA guide on best practices in IT use.
Technology is changing our lives, the way we interact, the way we see the world, and the way we work. Even in accounting! In our “Enter the New Age” video series, CPAs talk to you about the digital age and its impact on… absolutely everything!
Do you have digital transformation expertise that you would like to share? Write to us or visit the Community Involvement page to see how you can get involved and fill out the form if you’re interested.
A cloud service solution negotiated just for you
The Order, the Barreau du Québec and the Chambre des notaires have teamed up for a unique initiative to evaluate market offerings and present their members with a turnkey cloud service solution that ensures information security and contributes to their common mission: protecting the public.
- VOTRE COURRIEL: Secure messaging service
- DOCURIUM: Secure document storage and sharing
- Installation and migration service
- Tech support and training
- Support members in the digital transformation of their practice – break down barriers and resistance to IT use
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, availability and integrity of the information members share and store in the practice of their profession
- Keep up with the rapid virtualization of professional practice – need to access and share files anywhere, anytime
- Protect against the rise in security incidents and cyberattacks, which are affecting large enterprises as well
- Keep this information in Canada
- Help members meet their legal and ethical obligations
- Maintain and enhance public confidence in members
- Sole practitioners or members working in small businesses who want a reasonably priced cloud service solution often available in large practices only
- Members practising outside their regular job who need a high-security environment (consultants, retired members, members on professional or educational leave, etc.)
- Members practising in multidisciplinary enterprises
You have to sign an agreement directly with the provider (Avancie). Go to www.professionnumerique.ca and fill out the registration form to take advantage of the offer (one or two services). Make sure to have your member number on hand.
cpa-qc.ca: A domain name reserved for CPAs
When you sign up for the cloud service solution Votre courriel, you can create your professional email address with your own domain name or the one reserved by the Order (@cpa-qc.ca). Of course, the email address must meet certain criteria.
Learn more >