Please note that the secure section of the website will be unavailable on June 27 for part of the evening. Thank you for your understanding.

Excess liability insurance coverage

Under the applicable Regulation, members who practice the CPA profession, as set out in the Chartered Professional Accountants Act, within a limited liability partnership (LLP) or joint-stock company (JSC) are required to take out excess liability insurance coverage for the partnership or joint-stock company to cover possible professional faults, in addition to the compulsory professional liability insurance for all CPAs.

Consult the section on practice within a partnership or a joint-stock company for more information on excess liability insurance coverage >