Professionals trained in Canada or abroad

Have you studied somewhere other than Canada? Do you have a Quebec university degree and now want to change paths by becoming a CPA? Have you studied accounting in Canada, but in a different province than Quebec?

Discover our new site for individuals interested in applying for training equivalence in view of obtaining the CPA designation in Quebec.

Once you're on the site, all it takes is a few clicks to find out how to submit your application based on your specific situation and obtain a host of useful information suited to your reality.

Professional experience and prior learning assessment


Are you an employer?

Do you have employees who were trained abroad or in Canada and want to acquire the CPA designation in Quebec? If they have completed relevant university studies or acquired work experience in accounting or a related field, they may reach their goal faster by applying to the Order for training equivalence.

See how >