Practical tips for controllers & CFOs
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Practical PD
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
This course covers several hundred useful tips for accountants in financial leadership. The tips are illustrated through concrete examples derived from practical experience. You won’t find these tips in courses or text books, but you’ll be able to use many of them. Value will also be derived from the sharing of experiences and practices by the participants.
This seminar “grows” continuously as new tips are added from past participants. It provides specific opportunities for benchmarking your practices with those of your peers. Over 7,000 accountants have attended this seminar. This seminar is the companion course to Practical Tips for Controller & CFOs – The Case Course. The seminar was created and is presented by an experienced CFO, with extensive real-life insight.
- Great tips on key indicator reporting
- Getting the most out of your bank
- Cash flow crisis: what to do when it happens
- Cost-cutting tips
- M&A: the good, the bad and the ugly
- The fast close
- System conversion dos and don’ts
- More creative thinking for accountants
- Auditors and lawyers: minimizing costs
- More useful financial reporting
Who should attend?
The seminar is aimed at accountants in leadership positions, such as controllers, CFOs and directors of finance, as well as those in public practice or consulting, who advise clients. Accountants from large companies, government and not-for-profits also find the course useful. It is also helpful for accountants moving toward these roles.