Practical brain-storming – Top ten trouble spots and other useful topics for financial leaders
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Practical PD
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
This interactive, half-day workshop, led by corporate veteran Stephen Priddle, CPA, CA, CMA, member of CPA Ontario, provides a useful discussion, tips and applications on ten financial leadership topics. The workshop includes several interactive table brain-storming sessions.
Note: this course is also offered in a Webcast format.
There is something for everyone in this workshop, which covers:
- The top 10 trouble spots for financial leaders
- Dealing with the sales dept. – who often doesn’t listen!
- Some different management & leadership tips
- Developing economic predictors for your organization
- Insurance tips
- Measuring the performance of finance – very few do this
- Payroll and benefits tips – reducing this cost
- Financial forecasting keys
- Travel cost saving tips
- What every CEO needs in a financial leader
Who should attend?
The seminar is aimed at accountants in leadership positions, such as controllers, CFOs and directors of finance, as well as accountants in public practice or consulting, who advise clients. It is also helpful for accountants moving toward these roles.
For additional information, see the partner's website.