Practical tips for not-for-profit leaders
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Practical PD
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
This seminar covers useful tips and cases for accountants who work Not-For-Profit organizations. The tips are illustrated through concrete examples derived from real experience. You won’t find these tips in courses or text books, but you’ll be able to use many of them. Value will also be derived from the sharing of experiences and practices by the participants. The seminar was created and is presented by an experienced CFO, with extensive real-life insight, who has created a number of courses and has spoken to thousands of accountants.
Note : In the 2019-2020 program, this session allows you to declare 1 hour in the field of professional ethics. To do so, you will need to do two entries in your file: 6 hours in an activity in the field covered by the course content in general, and 1 hour in an activity in the field of professional ethics.
- Tips on key indicator reporting
- More useful financial reporting
- Getting the most out of your bank
- Cost-cutting tips
- The fast close
- Ethics in an Not-For-Profit context
- System conversion dos and don’ts
- Creative thinking for accountants
- Auditors & lawyers: minimizing costs
- Brainstorming on Not-For-Profit sector challenges
- Contract review
- Managing your board
- Interviewing accountants
- What to do when you join a new employer in the sector
Who should attend
Accountants at any level who work in the Not-for-Profit sector. Accountants in public practice who advise clients in the Not-For-Profit sector.
Stephen Priddle, CPA, CA, CMA