Public speaking and power presentations
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Technologia
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Technologia
- Online courses: Technologia will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information needed for you to access your online course.
- Indoor course :
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Technologia uses Zoom pro for online courses.
To provide the knowledge and skills required to master public speaking and power presentations with the help of specific techniques, role-playing activities and basic principles of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Setting an objective using the 2D concept: data and doubt
- Ten key steps for preparing a presentation
- Cartesian and visual memory: using Mind Mapping to enhance your memory
- Adapting presentation style to fit the message: analytical, conceptual, observational, procedural and relational
- Fundamental principles of verbal communication
- Voice techniques
- Language of influence: techniques for ensuring your message is understood and connecting with your audience
- Using passion and consistency to develop charisma
- Different types of presenters: their strengths and how to use them
- Controlling nervousness: visualization and breathing
- Unique tips and tricks for avoiding dry mouth syndrome and controlling sneezing
- The power of the first impression: posture, voice, appearance and how to project solidity
- Factors for success: your physical and mental state, your best resources, and the ability to respect your limits
- Surveying the audience's reaction: non-verbal clues and how to adjust the presentation accordingly
- The multi-generational audience: tips and tricks for holding attention and making sure everyone understands the message
- Dealing with resistance: how to establish and maintain a relationship with a difficult audience
- Ten key factors for success