COVID-19 – Practical tips to get through a cash flow crisis – Webcast
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner : Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation : Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Practical PD
- Price : Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Online course: Practical PD will send by email, 24 hours following registration, the information needed to access your online course, except for registrations from 3 PM Thursday to Sunday, in which case the link will be sent by 4 PM Monday.
You will be provided with the course materials and a link to access the course video for 30 days, via Vimeo.
This unique two hour Webcast, that you can watch on your own time, provides a wide range of useful tips for accountants and business owners, facing a business/cash crisis due to the COVID-19 and recession impacts, or due to other reasons. The tips are illustrated through specific examples and stories obtained from real life experience. They will help all types of businesses as well as Not-For-Profit organizations and charities.
Note : The live version (Webinar) offers the opportunity to ask critical questions and get feedback from the presenter and the other attendees.
This session was created and is presented by a veteran CFO who has created seminars that nearly 12,000 accountants have attended and are known for practicality, examples, and humour.
The course does not cover bankruptcy laws. Crisis veterans may know some of the tips, but will still get new ones. Some content is from another seminar authored by the course creator.
- The attitude required
- Negotiating with suppliers
- How to talk to your employees and cut payroll costs
- Your bank and the crisis
- Alternative financing options
- Key advantages and watch-outs on some government programs that help
- Cost-cutting ideas
- Ethics in a cash flow crisis
- Tricky situations that arise
- Getting outside the box for solutions
- Stress reduction for you
Note: the Webcast will be folllowed by a quiz. A minimum grade of 60% is required for the hours to qualify for structured training.
Who will benefit
The session is aimed at anybody who is facing a business cash crisis or advising in relation to one, for any type of organization. This includes accountants at every level, advisors and business owners.
Stephen Priddle, CPA, CA, member of Ontario CPA.