Practical brain-storming – Top ten trouble spots and other useful topics for financial leaders – Webcast
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner : Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation : Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Practical PD
- Price : Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Webinar: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information you will need to access your online course.
- Webcast: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days following your registraion, the information you will need to access your online course.
Webcast: You will be provided with the course materials and a link to access the course video for 60 days, via Vimeo.
This half-day workshop, taught by corporate veteran Stephen Priddle, CPA, CA, CMA, member of CPA Ontario, provides a useful discussion, tips and applications on ten financial leadership topics. The workshop presents the results of past live brain-storming sessions.
There is something for everyone in this workshop, which covers:
- The top 10 trouble spots for financial leaders
- Dealing with the sales dept. – who often doesn’t listen!
- Some different management & leadership tips
- Developing economic predictors for your organization
- Insurance tips
- Measuring the performance of finance – very few do this
- Payroll and benefits tips – reducing this cost
- Financial forecasting keys
- Travel cost saving tips
- What every CEO needs in a financial leader
Who should attend?
The seminar is aimed at accountants in leadership positions, such as controllers, CFOs and directors of finance, as well as accountants in public practice or consulting, who advise clients. It is also helpful for accountants moving toward these roles.
For additional information, see the partner's website.