Excel training workshop – Management reports for controller and analyst - Webinar
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: SLV Expert inc.
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: SLV Expert inc.
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Webinar: SVL will send, in the days peceding the course, an email with the needed information for you to access your course.
This course will be offered via the Zoom platform.
- Provide the tools to handle large databases
- Making effective and professional management reporting with data integrity
- Monitor the quality and integrity of data
- Use several advanced matrix functions to make reports
- Use the macro commands in management reports
Summary of Contents
- Structuring data
- Essential Conditions to respect
- Database basic functionalities
- Imports / Exports and data conversion
- From Access
- From a Text File
- From Word
- From another Excel workbook
- From an XML file
- Master dates functions
- Master text functions
- Addressing absolute and mixed cells
- Search function and matrix
- Vlookup functions and Hlookup
- index / equiv functions
- Statistics functions
- Named Fields and Validation
- Named fields
- Drop-down lists in Excel
- Error Validation (if / ISERROR)
- The matrix functions
- SUMPRODUCT and Type
- SUMPRODUCT or Type
- SUMPRODUCT and & or Type
- SUMPRODUCT Dynamic Type
- SUMPRODUCT cross Type
- 3D Function
- Best practices and tips
- Maintenance sheet
- Navigation sheet
- Create and edit a macro
- Attach a macro to a button or to a drawing
- Security Management
- Examine the execution of a macro