E-learning activities during the COVID-19 crisis
As you know, our in-class training activities have been suspended since March. Since we are conscientiously following the recommendations issued by the Quebec government to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep you safe, we have decided not to resume our in-class activities until April 30, 2021. Most of our training partners have taken the same position.
We will closely monitor developments in the situation and reassess our position in the months ahead to make an informed decision about the possibility of resuming these training activities after April 30, if it is safe to do so.
To help you reach your professional development goals safely and securely, we will continue to expand and diversify our range of e-learning activities.
This list of e-learning activities will be continuously updated. Stay tuned!
- Free e-learning activities – COVID-19
- New e-learning sessions added to the program
- E-learning activities by competency
Free e-learning activities - Covid-19
To help you overcome the challenges of the crisis, the Order and some of our training partners have developed free e-learning activities that provide you with tools for managing this new situation.
- COVID-19 - La gestion des RH à l'ère de la pandémie - Ordre des CRHA
Please note that this training activity qualifies as compulsory continuing education and that the hours must be registered manually in your online file.
- Practice management issues and key financial reporting and auditing implications of COVID-19
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- COVID-19 implications on going concern assessments
- COVID-19 and application of public sector accounting standards
Please note that these webinars qualify as compulsory continuing education and that the hours must be registered manually in your online file.
NEW E-LEARNING TRAINING sessions ADDED TO THE PROGRAM
E-learning activities for all the competencies you want to develop
In our program, you will find training activities for each and every CPA competency you want to develop, regardless of your sector.
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Digital age
- Finance function
- Organizational management
- Protection of the public and member services
- Soft skills
- Taxation, commodity taxes and personal financial planning
When you register for an e-learning activity offered by the Order, you will find it in your online file under “Your training activities.” To take the training, click on "Start your training activity.”