E-learning activities during the COVID-19 crisis
As a contribution to the physical distancing efforts required by the Quebec government to level the curve of documented COVID-19 cases, the Order is now adjusting the range of training activities it offers.
In these difficult circumstances, we and our training partners are working hard to meet your expectations for professional development.
In fact, several new e-learning activities have been or will soon be made available to make up for the cancelled in-class training activities and provide you with tools for managing the current crisis. These activities are in addition to more than 300 e-learning training activities already offered.
This list of e-learning activities will be continuously updated. Stay tuned!
- Free e-learning activities – COVID-19
- In-class training activities adapted for e-learning
- New e-learning sessions added to the program
- E-learning activities by price range
- E-learning activities by competency
Free e-learning activities - Covid-19
To help you overcome the challenges of the crisis, the Order and some of our training partners have developed free e-learning activities that provide you with tools for managing this new situation.
- COVID-19 - La gestion des RH à l'ère de la pandémie - Ordre des CRHA
Please note that this training activity qualifies as compulsory continuing education and that the hours must be registered manually in your online file.
- Practice management issues and key financial reporting and auditing implications of COVID-19
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- COVID-19 implications on going concern assessments
- COVID-19 and application of public sector accounting standards
Please note that these webinars qualify as compulsory continuing education and that the hours must be registered manually in your online file.
In-class training activities adapted for e-learning
These e-learning training activities have been developed to replace some of the in-class training activities that were cancelled because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Yours is not on the list? More training activities will be added to this list over the next weeks.
- ASPE – Construction industry
- ASPE – Real estate industry
- Atelier pratique – Résolution de dilemmes éthiques
- Compilation Engagements – Overview of the New Standard (CSRS 4200)
- Déroulement d'une succession
- Établir la bonne stratégie de financement pour vos projets d'entreprise
- Fraude en entreprise : de la prévention à l'enquête
- Gestion de la trésorerie pour la PME
- La fiscalité au décès
- Le tableau de bord stratégique : un outil et un style de gestion
- Missions d'audit et d'examen - Section des travaux en cours
- Missions de compilation – Étude de la nouvelle norme NCSC 4200
- Modèle d'application - Analyse financière et de la performance
- PFP – Planification financière et fiscale de la retraite
- Rôles et responsabilités du responsable de la direction financière et son impact dans l'organisation
- Canadian Payroll Association
- Formations Qualitemps
- Groupe CFC
- HEC Montréal
- Le CFO masqué
- Optima Management
- Practical PD
- Réseau DOF (Gestion Manon Cléroux)
- SLV Expert
- Solutions Gestion Joannette
- Technologia - Crossknowledge
Please note that these activities qualify as compulsory continuing education and that the hours must be registered manually in your online file.
NEW E-LEARNING TRAINING sessions ADDED TO THE PROGRAM
E-learning activities for all budgets
Our program has many low-cost e-learning activities, including a number of lectures and interviews.
- Training activities for $150 or less
- Training activities for $151 to $350
- Training activities for $351 to $550
- Training activities for $551 or more
E-learning activities for all the competencies you want to develop
In our program, you will find training activities for each and every CPA competency you want to develop, regardless of your sector.
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Digital age
- Finance function
- Organizational management
- Protection of the public and member services
- Soft skills
- Taxation, commodity taxes and personal financial planning
When you register for an e-learning activity offered by the Order, you will find it in your online file under “Your training activities.” To take the training, click on "Start your training activity.”