E-learning activities during the COVID-19 crisis
We are conscientiously following the recommendations issued by the government of Quebec to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Accordingly, we and some of our training partners have decided not to include in-class training in the 2020-2021 program. To meet your professional development needs, we will continue to expand and diversify our e-learning activities.
However, we will continue to assess the possibility of adding in-class training during the year if it is safe to do so.
This list of e-learning activities will be continuously updated. Stay tuned!
- Free e-learning activities – COVID-19
- New e-learning sessions added to the program
- E-learning activities by competency
Free e-learning activities - Covid-19
To help you overcome the challenges of the crisis, the Order and some of our training partners have developed free e-learning activities that provide you with tools for managing this new situation.
- COVID-19 - La gestion des RH à l'ère de la pandémie - Ordre des CRHA
Please note that this training activity qualifies as compulsory continuing education and that the hours must be registered manually in your online file.
- Practice management issues and key financial reporting and auditing implications of COVID-19
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- COVID-19 implications on going concern assessments
- COVID-19 and application of public sector accounting standards
Please note that these webinars qualify as compulsory continuing education and that the hours must be registered manually in your online file.
NEW E-LEARNING TRAINING sessions ADDED TO THE PROGRAM
E-learning activities for all the competencies you want to develop
In our program, you will find training activities for each and every CPA competency you want to develop, regardless of your sector.
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Digital age
- Finance function
- Organizational management
- Protection of the public and member services
- Soft skills
- Taxation, commodity taxes and personal financial planning
When you register for an e-learning activity offered by the Order, you will find it in your online file under “Your training activities.” To take the training, click on "Start your training activity.”