Admission by affiliation1

Are you a member in good standing of a CPA, CA, CGA or CMA organization in another Canadian province or territory, or in Bermuda? To get the CPA designation in Quebec, you must complete and sign an Application for admission by affiliation form, pay the required fees and demonstrate your membership in this professional organization by providing a certificate prepared by the organization attesting that you are a member in good standing.

Important: Pending confirmation that the Order has issued you a permit, you must remain a member in good standing of the organization in the other Canadian province or territory, or in Bermuda.

Knowledge of the French language

All members of the Order must have appropriate knowledge of the French language required for the practice of the profession. 

Learn more about the requirements of the Office québécois de la langue française >

CPA Designation

The permit issued by the Order will allow you to use the CPA designation in Quebec. You will not be authorized to use any other designation issued to you by your province or territory, or by Bermuda.


Contact the roll of the Order team by phone at 514 788.6022, toll-free at 1 800 363.4688 [2612], or by email at

1 In accordance with the Règlement sur les autorisations légales d’exercer la profession hors du Québec qui donnent ouverture au permis de l’Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec.