Life at the CPA Order
When you work at the Order, you are part of a dedicated team that strives every day to fulfill our primary mission of protecting the public. You join over 200 colleagues who use their expertise to support our 40,000 members and 5,000 future CPAs. At the Order, you will take on exciting challenges and be recognized for your real worth, in addition to enjoying competitive benefits, and many work-life policies.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Individual or family group insurance plan
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Assistance program for employees and their immediate family members
- Virtual healthcare service
- Exclusive discounts (car and home insurance, financial services, sports and recreational activities, etc.)
- Development program and training opportunities
- Social activities of all kinds
- Right to disconnect
OUR WORK-LIFE BALANCE POLICIES
We have different work schedules depending on the situation.
• Flexible work schedule
• Personal work schedule
• Summer schedule
• Compressed work week of 9 instead of 10 days
Our employees have the option of teleworking regularly (up to 50% of the days they work) or occasionally. They are given all the tools they need to do their work at the office or from home.
Our employees receive at least 4 weeks of vacation per year as well as flexible leaves to care for themselves or a loved one. In addition, our offices are closed on statutory holidays and between Christmas and New Year's Day.
OUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
When you work at our Place Ville Marie offices, you enjoy a well-lit, modern and spacious workplace. You experience the hustle and bustle of downtown Montreal. You are just steps away from a wide array of services, food options and stores. Public transportation options are readily available for travel to and from our location and you can participate in the many activities held for workers at Place Ville Marie.
- A commitment to excellence
LIFE AT THE ORDER IN A FEW FIGURES
- Over 200 employees
- 8 years of seniority on average
- 56% of employees are unionized