Ready for your professional inspection?
It is important for all practicing CPAs (CPAs practicing public accountancy and other services) to unlock the key to a successful professional inspection. This training activity is intended to help part-time and full-time practitioners understand the purpose of an inspection.
By the end of this training activity, participants will be able to prepare themselves adequately for a professional inspection.
- The legal framework for inspection
- Who, what and when are you inspected?
- A typical inspection day
- How to benefit from an inspection
- How to improve your chances of success
- The role of the Professional Inspection Committee
- The inspection report
- The consequences of an inspection
- The accreditation of places of business wishing to offer a pre-approved practical experience program in public accountancy
- The most common deficiencies reported at the accounting, audit and review standards levels
- Legends and facts
Lecture and practical examples
CPAs in public practice