Practical financial negotiation tips
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Practical PD
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
This half day course covers many useful financial negotiation tips, illustrated by real-life examples that will get you thinking. This seminar will also cover key watch-outs and approaches to avoid. Participants will work through mini-cases, to apply principles and increase their creativity. They can also bring current work negotiation situations to class to brain storm on them. This seminar was created and is presented by an experienced CFO, with extensive real-life insight. He is also the creator and present of the popular Practical Tips for Controllers & CFOs seminar (attended by over 7,000 accountants) and other seminars.
- General financial negotiation tips
- Financing negotiations
- Purchasing negotiations - service and goods
- Complex deals with multiple elements
- Working the numbers to your advantage
- Finding new angles and dimensions to negotiate
- Sharing success with the other party
- Examples in various industries and contexts
Who should attend
Anybody involved directly or indirectly in or advising with respect to financial negotiations. Because of the wide range of topic coverage, most accountants would benefit from this seminar, unless they are pure specialists, i.e. forensic, tax, IT, bankruptcy or valuations or audit. It is aimed at accountants in leadership positions, such as Controllers, CFOs and directors of finance, as well as those in public practice or consulting, who advise clients. Accountants from large companies, government and not-for-profits also find the course useful. It is also helpful for analysts and accountants moving toward these roles.
Stephen Priddle, CPA, CA, CMA, membre de CPA Ontario