ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Technologia
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Technologia
- Online courses: Technologia will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information needed for you to access your online course.
- Indoor course :
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Technologia uses Zoom pro for online courses.
To provide the knowledge and skills required to prepare and successfully conduct negotiations.
- The success equation: the 4 Ps (preparation, precision, perception and perseverance), plus the 4 Cs (consistency, communication, contact with myself and contact with others) equal E (effectiveness)
- Types of negotiation: conflict, cooperation and sales-oriented
- Identifying oneself as a negotiator: style, strengths, traps to avoid
- Negotiator styles: dictator, thinker, goal-oriented, visionary
- Knowledge of self and others: identifying the other person's profile and the strategies that can be used to adapt to this profile
- Preparation: 3 Ds (desire, data and doubt)
- Five key elements in strategic preparation: interests, options, criteria, alternative solutions and proposals
- Preparing for negotiating as a team
- Concessions: what and when
- Communication: strategies and techniques
- Analyzing non-verbal reactions: how to adjust one's approach
- Reaching agreement: signs that the other party is ready to commit, and traps to avoid
- A practice negotiation
- The negotiator's tool kit
Any person whose work mandate includes negotiation.