Effectively managing time and priorities
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Technologia
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Technologia
- Online courses: Technologia will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information needed for you to access your online course.
- Indoor course :
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Technologia uses Zoom pro for online courses
To provide the knowledge and skills required to recognize symptoms and causes of poor time management, implement appropriate solution, identify time wasters and control or eliminate their causes.
- The Era of Speed: 5 pitfalls and their effects on behaviour
- Magical vs. realistic thinking
- Managing one's energy: the key performance
- Tools for better managing time: communication, self-knowledge, analysis, micro-planning, rigour and perseverance
- Taking the time to assess your situation: the key to success
- The agenda: your most essential tool
- Your daily logbook and the end of Post-it notes
- Saving time thanks to a good filing system
- Setting priorities: urgent, short-term, medium-term, long-term
- Assessing activities using the four-quadrant method: urgent vs. not urgent, important vs. not important
- Learning how to delegate: overcoming resistance and developing your skills
- The META technique for achieving a global overview
- E-mailing: boon or bane?
- Useless Meeting Syndrome: understanding what constitutes an effective meeting
- Symptoms that may indicate you are trying to play the saviour
- Symptoms of crisis management: moving from crisis management to planned management
- Time-wasters: factors that reduce efficiency
- A personal action plan for healthy time management
- A time management toolkit