Effectively organize ideas using mind mapping
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Technologia
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Technologia
- Online courses: Technologia will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information needed for you to access your online course.
- Indoor course :
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Technologia uses Zoom pro for online courses
To provide the knowledge required to easily and logically create, organize and present one's ideas as well as absorb and remember those of others.
- The functioning of the brain and the principles of mind maps
- The creative spirit vs. the structured spirit: the paradox between structure and non-linearity which is resolved by mind mapping
- Experimenting with the different sides of the brain
- Creating a mind map: relationships between ideas, the relative importance of primary and secondary links, drawings and ideas
- Practical applications of mind maps: structuring a project, conducting a meeting, taking notes, preparing a presentation, brainstorming, time management, etc.
- Creating common maps in the context of a project
- Using a simple, powerful methodology to achieve one's objectives as well as learn and retain new information