Project management using MS project
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Technologia
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Technologia
- Online courses: Technologia will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information needed for you to access your online course.
- Indoor course :
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Technologia uses Zoom pro for online courses.
To provide the knowledge and skills required to use the main features of Microsoft Project to manage projects in information technology or in any other field.
- Microsoft Project features
- Defining and planning tasks
- Linking tasks to activities: different types of interdependence, prerequisites and delays, multiple links
- Constraint dates
- Defining, assigning and managing resources
- Critical path
- Monitoring progress: registering the initial plan, and update techniques
- Performing budget analysis and cost control
- Optimizing the project plan
- Analyzing results: using tables and filters, posting information
- Producing management reports
The course which is presented with Project 2016 and 2013 also covers the functionality available in Project 2010. The version of the course which is presented with Project 2003 is available on demand.
Knowledge of Windows.
Corporate managers, project managers and anyone else involved in project management.