Microsoft Outlook Beginner – Version 2013/2016/2019
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Versalys
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Versalys
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation. You will receive it in the days following your registration or in the days preceding the course.
- Lunch: Not included
Using a range of Outlook features from the mailbox to managing tasks.
- Getting familiar with the network;
- Starting Outlook 2013;
- Exploring the Outlook 2013 window;
- Customizing the Ribbon;
- Customizing the Quick Access toolbar;
- Importing/Exporting customizations;
- Using the Backstage;
- Using the help features;
- Closing Outlook.
- Exploring the window containing the Inbox;
- The navigation pane of the e-mail window;
- Identifying the groups contained in the navigation pane;
- Creating a new e-mail message;
- Managing e-mail messages;
- Displaying the three-line ;
- AutoPreview for e-mail messages;
- Using Quick Steps to automate common or repetitive tasks in the e-mail lists;
- Working with attachments;
- Working with views;
- Printing e-mail messages.
- Exploring the window containing contacts;
- Creating a new contact;
- Managing the list of contacts;
- Creating a new Contact Group (a personal distribution list in older versions);
- Modifying the view for your list of contacts;
- Displaying all the information associated to your contacts in a single area;
- Printing contacts.
- Creating folders;
- Managing folders
- Exploring the window containing the calendar;
- Managing appointments;
- Managing recurring appointments;
- Using the different views;
- Planning a meeting;
- Using the meeting planner;
- Printing the calendar;
- Modifying the calendar parameters.
- Exploring the window containing tasks;
- Managing tasks;
- Managing recurring tasks;
- Assigning and tracking tasks;
- Changing the way tasks are displayed;
- Using the Reminders window;
- Printing tasks.
- Changing the format of your e-mail messages;
- Managing address books;
- Changing the Desktop Alert settings;
- Making an element private;
- Creating different types of folders;
- Displaying the weather in the Calendar.