Microsoft Outlook Intermediate – 2013/2016/2019
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Versalys
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Versalys
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation. You will receive it in the days following your registration or in the days preceding the course.
- Lunch: Not included
Mastering the numerous features of Outlook.
This is an intermediate course. It is advised to have taken the Microsoft outlook Beginner course.
Advanced e-mail options:
- Defining the advanced options of the e-mail module;
- Tracking e-mail messages that require follow up;
- Replying without having to switch between windows (Lync);
- Defining the tracking options for e-mail messages that require follow up;
- Inserting hyperlinks in a message;
- Organizing messages;
- Creating messages using templates.
The Outlook journal:
- Turning on the journal;
- Tracking a phone call.
- Changing the appearance of notes;
- Creating a new note;
- Changing the way notes are displayed;
- Creating a message based on a note;
- Inserting a note in a message.
- Managing access rights.
The Outlook address book:
- Managing the Outlook address book;
- Archiving data;
- Discovering the size of your personal folders;
- Managing PST files (Personal Store Folder);
- Archiving files.
- Using public folders;Deleting a folder.
Managing the outlook screen:
- Changing the different views;
- Displaying the three-line AutoPreview for e-mail messages;
- Creating custom views;
- Using categories;
- Selecting a field that will be used to group items;
- Using filters.
- Connecting to Hotmail without the use of add-ins;
- Configuration of the Outlook address book;
- Defining Outlook as a start-up program;
- Merging contacts with Word;
- Creating a new view;
- Indicating the duration of a task or another object;
- Finding exactly what you want and when you want it.