Microsoft PowerPoint Beginner – 2013/2016/2019
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Versalys
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Versalys
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation. You will receive it in the days following your registration or in the days preceding the course.
- Lunch: Not included
Creating a simple presentation from the design phase to the printing process using the different tools available.
- What is a slideshow application;
- Starting Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Exploring the PowerPoint interface;
- New start-up options;
- Customizing the Ribbon;
- Customizing the Quick Access toolbar;
- Importing/Exporting customizations;
- Using the Backstage;
- Understanding the PowerPoint characteristics;
- Using the mouse;
- Using the keyboard;
- Using the PowerPoint help features.
Creating a Presentation:
- Creating a new presentation;
- Opening a presentation;
- Saving a presentation;
- Viewing multiple presentations;
- Sending a presentation via e-mail;
- Closing a presentation;
- Closing PowerPoint.
- Managing slides;
- Managing placeholders.
- Editing Techniques:
- Selecting text;
- Moving or copying elements;
- Undoing, redoing or repeating an action;
- Using rulers and grids;
- Using the Zoom features;
- Using the Outline mode;
- Importing an outline from Word.
- Setting the proofing language;
- Using the AutoCorrect feature;
- Searching and replacing text;
- Using the thesaurus.Formatting.
- Formatting characters;
- Formatting paragraphs;
- Using bulleted and numbered lists;
- Quickly formatting text.
Standardizing a Presentation:
- Using themes;
- Modifying the background;
- Working with masters;
- Adding a header or footer to a presentation.
- Using predefined forms;
- Working with objects;
- Aligning and distributing objects evenly;
- Working with pictures;
- Using the new eyedropper tool to match colours;
- Working with WordArt;
- Using picture tools.
- Creating a table;
- Moving around in a table;
- Selecting cells in a table;
- Modifying the layout of a table;
- Modifying the appearance of a table.
Broadcasting a Slideshow:
- Parameters of a slideshow;
- Creating breaks and animations;
- Starting an on screen presentation;
- Printing a slideshow;
- Exporting a slideshow;
- Saving pictures.
- Indicating the duration of a task or another object;
- Finding exactly what you want and when you want it