Microsoft PowerPoint Beginner for professionals – 2013/2016/2019
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Versalys
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Versalys
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation. You will receive it in the days following your registration or in the days preceding the course.
- Lunch: Not included
Creating a simple presentation from the design phase to the printing process using the different basic tools available.
- Opening a presentation;
- Displaying a presentation;
- New start-up options;
- Moving inside a presentation;
- Customizing the Ribbon;
- Customizing the Quick Access toolbar;
- Importing and exporting customizations;
- Using the Backstage;
- Using the help features.
- Creating a new presentation;
- Inserting and deleting a slide;
- Check spelling as you type;
- Saving a presentation;
- Undoing and repeating actions.
- Changing the formatting of text;
- Using bulleted lists;
- Working with the Slide Sorter view.
Pictures and WordArt:
- Using the pictures contained in the Clipart gallery;
- Working with WordArt.
- Shapes and Annotations:
- Working with shapes;
- Using a text box;
- Selecting, moving and copying objects;
- Aligning and distributing objects evenly;
- Changing the fill colour;
- Using the new eyedropper tool to match colours;
- Adding text inside an object.
- Creating a table;
- Moving around in a table;
- Selecting cells;
- Modifying the size of a table;
- Modifying the appearance of a table.
An Introduction to Charts:
- Creating a chart;
- Working with the data used to create a chart;
- Understanding a chart;
- Using the chart tools;
- Returning to the presentation.
Displaying a Presentation on Screen:
- Creating and broadcasting presentations on screen;
- Adding transitions to enhance your presentation;
- Adding animation effects.
Printing a presentation.