Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate – Version 2013/2016/2019
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Versalys
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: Versalys
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation. You will receive it in the days following your registration or in the days preceding the course.
- Lunch: Not included
Using the different tools available to create complex presentations.
This is an intermediate course. It is advised that you take the Microsoft PowerPoint Beginner course first.
- Importing existing data;
- Resizing your charts;
- Exploring the display settings;
- Mastering two dimensional charts;
- Creating a custom chart type;
- Making changes to the default chart.
Organizational charts and connector lines:
- Creating a drawing using AutoShapes;
- Merging common shapes;
- Adding 3D effects to an object;
- Adding shadow effects to an object;
- Changing the shape of objects;
- Aligning and distributing objects evenly on a slide;
- Connecting shapes using connector lines.
- Inserting objects that were created using other applications;
- Searching and inserting slides;
- Creating a link to a PowerPoint presentation;
- Inserting an outline onto a slide.
Adding finishing touches to your presentation:
- Working with multiple Slide Masters;
- Working with Color Sets;
- Making changes to the Handout and Notes masters;
- Restoring placeholders that are displayed on headers and footers;
- Creating slideshow templates.
Navigating through a presentation:
- Hiding and showing a slide;
- Creating hyperlinks;
- Inserting a custom slideshow.
- Adding pictures from the internet;
- Adding sound effects;
- Adding video clips;
- Customizing animations;
- Enhancements made to the trajectories;
- Setting time duration to create a self-running presentation;
- Exploring the different multimedia file formats.
- Replacing fonts;
- Adding comments;
- The Notes pane;
- Saving a PowerPoint presentation as a slideshow;
- Using the Package for CD feature;
- Valuable tips for your presentation;
- Valuable tips for you;
- A few PowerPoint shortcuts.
New features in the 2013 version:
- Running PowerPoint on tablet PCs (Windows 8);
- Saving and sharing your Office files in the Cloud (SkyDrive);
- The enhanced Presenter View;
- Starting an online meeting from PowerPoint (Lync).