Coach, motivate and mobilize
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partenaire : COSE
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: COSE
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation. You will receive it in the days following your registration OR in the days preceding the session.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The manager’s responsibility towards the results he is required to reach leads him to take charge of the human resources he is dealing with in order to work on their performance. Therefore, he must show his skills as a coach and a motivator if he wishes to gain the right contribution of his team.
The main objective of this course is for the manager to learn how to lead his employees in order to achieve the results.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- Conduct meetings assuring the achievement of aimed results
- Act as a coach toward his team
- Work on the employees’ motivation and mobilization
Communication and meetings
- The process of interpersonal communication at work
- The clear message: structured and adapted
- The individual meeting or group meeting as a tool for communication
- The steps of a meeting
- The techniques of communication
Coaching and feedback
- The characteristics of coaching in management
- The different types of skills
- The steps of coaching: Needs – Plan – Intervention – Follow up
- The coaching interventions
- The occasions of constructive feedback: stabilization and modification
- The steps of the constructive feedback
Motivation and mobilization
- The distinction between motivation and mobilization
- The three sources of motivation
- The satisfaction cycle of needs
- The process of discovering and working on the sources of motivation
- The dynamic of a group and the impacts on the motivation
- The four components to a mobilized team
All managers that rely on the performance of their team to achieve the results they are assigned to.
In addition to the interactive set out on every topic, participants will be able to analyze different human resources management concepts. The discussions, case studies and self-evaluation’s questionnaires allow to acquire practical tools and develop accurate intervention strategies.