Decision making process
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partenaire : COSE
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: COSE
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation. You will receive it in the days following your registration OR in the days preceding the session.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Often, the resolved problems reappear. Why? Was the problem correctly identified? Have we focused on the causes or the symptoms? Did we find suitable solutions? In a context where employees have to solve more and more problems related to their work, a problem-solving process will help them avoid pitfalls.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to
- Implement systematically all of the stages of a problem-solving process;
- Make decisions or make recommendations supported by a methodical analysis.
- Problem solving vs. performance
- Personal skills required to analyze a problem and make a decision
- Defining parameters of a problem
- Problem solving process
- Causes and consequences
- Preferred criteria
- Searching for solutions
- Implementing the solution
- Analysis tools
In addition to interactive presentations, participants will have an opportunity to develop key problem-solving and change management skills through case studies in which they can use effective tools. They will also have the opportunity to apply these concepts to one of their own case.