Management of difficult situations involving clients
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partenaire : COSE
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by: COSE
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation. You will receive it in the days following your registration OR in the days preceding the session.
- Lunch: Not included
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Circumstances beyond our control creating unease with the client, clashing personalities, customers who are very demanding, we need to reduce tensions on both sides, adopt appropriate behaviors and better equip ourselves to face these situations. Avoid escalation and improve customer relation, that’s the ultimate goal in these situations.
The main objective of this course is to lessen the intensity and duration of touchy or difficult situations.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Manage the situation properly by improving the client relation and reduce their personal anxiety
- Better understand their own reaction and know where they stand vs difficult situations
- Step back in order to react and respond the right way
- Know the different types of customers and difficult situations
- Use the right methods to intervene with people exhibiting extreme type of behaviors
- Be ready for the unexpected and difficult situations
- Self-analysis of your first reactions when faced with conflictual situations
- Organizational code of ethics to deal with difficult situations
- Client’s unsatisfaction and the impact on the organization
- Personal styles and their effects on the client or situation
- 10 different types of difficult clients and how to manage them
- Manipulation, criteria and tools
- The non-verbal, signs of aggression and appeasement
- The appropriate language to calm down
- Clients and extreme situations, risks and methods
- Complaints resolution process within the organization
Anyone who deals with clients, either in person or over the phone.
- During the workshop, short presentations, case studies, practical exercises based on the “active
- Learning” approach will be used as demonstrations and discussions. Participants will be invited to
- Experiment with various roles and tools in difficult or touchy situations.