Attract and Retain Top Talent
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Technologia - Crossknowledge
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Technologia - Crossknowledge
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Online course: You will receive by email, in the 7 days following your registration, the information on how to access your online course.
- Accessibility: You will have access to your course for a specific number of days. Please refer to your "Your training activities" file for more information.
New digital tools make it easier for organizations to scout and connect with talent — but then make it just as easy for this precious resource to be poached away. This course dives deep into how to spot the right talent and how to offer targetted value proposals that will really draw people in and inspire loyalty, rather than the losing proposition of just throwing money at the problem.
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.
Let's identify key skills and profiles
- What do you need?
- How should we choose skills for development?
- What skills does your organization need?
How can we attract talent?
- What's in our attraction toolkit?
- What makes your organization attractive?
- How can we appeal to both genders?
- How can we attract and retain the right people?
- What about 21st-century perks?
How do we recruit the best candidates?
- How should recruiters approach interviews?
- What questions should you ask?
- Hire hard, manage easy!
How should we engage people?
- How to become an experiential organization (and stay that way!)
- How can we innovate through engagement?
- What can you do to engage talent in your organization?
How can we foster loyalty?
- How do we foster loyalty in the current climate?
- Train to retain
- What role can reverse mentoring play?
Managers, leaders, HR