Create a Great Customer Experience
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Technologia - Crossknowledge
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Technologia - Crossknowledge
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Online course: You will receive by email, in the 7 days following your registration, the information on how to access your online course.
- Accessibility: You will have access to your course for a specific number of days. Please refer to your "Your training activities" file for more information.
All businesses should deliver satisfactory customer service. Here we'll look at how to create truly great customer experiences, those ""wow"" moments that amaze customers, inspire loyalty, and free stores from race-to-the-bottom pricing competition. This training will give you a set of tools that allow us to create true moments of magic for our customers and just as importantly, to do so consistently.
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.
Amazing every customer
- What's it take to be amazing?
- How often should you amaze your customers?
- Amaze our customers
- How's your level of amazement?
- How do we create moments of magic?
- Let's diagnose your key moments in customer service
Greeting your customer
- What's the best way to greet a customer?
- How can we create a winning first impression?
Adapting to individual customers
- Adapt your approach to the different types of customers
- How should you serve a varied clientele?
Inspiring your customer
- How can we improve customer service through cross-selling and up-selling?
- Create the right “Extra Questions”
Surprising your customer
- How can we under-promise and over-deliver?
- Generate customer surprise
- Being a leader
- One to say yes, two to say no
- Find creative solutions
Winning back customers
- What about when things have already gone wrong?
- Master the art of recovery
- Turn things around with an angry customer
- Stay calm with trying customers
Leaving a lasting impression
- Make the last impression a lasting impression
- How can you do post-sale follow up in style?