Shift to Management 3.0
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Technologia - Crossknowledge
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Technologia - Crossknowledge
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Online course: You will receive by email, in the 7 days following your registration, the information on how to access your online course.
- Accessibility: You will have access to your course for a specific number of days. Please refer to your "Your training activities" file for more information.
A better approach is to make everyone responsible for management — not just managers. The task is too important for that! Management 3.0 means engaging people, improving whole systems, and increasing value for clients.
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.
Define Management 3.0
- How can we understand Management 3.0?
- What does management mean to you?
- Management 3.0 in a nutshell
- Do the right thing the right way
- What are the principles of Management 3.0?
How can we boost team members' motivation?
- Recognizing people
- Employee of the month?
- What's the Kudo Box?
- How can we motivate people?
How do we reinforce collaboration?
- What are your collaboration challenges?
- Cracking collaboration problems
- How can we boost collaboration?
- What about your Personal Map?
How should we empower people?
- The challenges of saying "no"
- Why should we allow employees to say no?
- How should we empower people?
What's a better way to enjoy feedback?
- Giving feedback can be tricky business
- How should we give feedback?
How do we learn from failures and successes?
- What's best to learn from?
- Shouldn't we celebrate learning?
- How can we learn from failures and successes?