Succeed as a First-time Manager
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner: Technologia - Crossknowledge
- Registration/cancellation: Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Technologia - Crossknowledge
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Online course: You will receive by email, in the 7 days following your registration, the information on how to access your online course.
- Accessibility: You will have access to your course for a specific number of days. Please refer to your "Your training activities" file for more information.
Taking on a first managerial post is an important career step. It involves a lot of big changes in terms of status, responsibilities and tasks. As a manager, your main challenge will be to make sure the work gets done; this is much more difficult than just doing it yourself. To rise to this challenge, you'll have to get off on the right foot and make a success of your first 100 days, which are crucial for first-time managers.
100% online training with completely flexible schedule. Accessible anytime from anywhere. This training includes interactive modules, questionnaires, videos, tools and fact sheets. One year access to the training.
- Performance-driving factors
- Mastering management fundamentals
- Your team's expectations
Your new role
- What do you need to succeed?
- Defining your role as manager
- Your role as leader
- Key information
- Drawing up an ID card for your team
- Your team's mission
- Your team's ID card
- Performance criteria
- Analyzing team performance
- Team performance analysis
Your team members
- The most important question
- Taking stock of your team
- Your first one-on-ones
- First impressions count
- Your team audit
- Getting to know your people
- What mistake should you avoid?
- Starting out in your new role
- Questions to ask your boss
- The importance of showing vulnerability