Agile change management : How does that work? (previously Agile Handling of Change)
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner : Groupe CFC
- Registration/cancellation : Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Groupe CFC
- Price: Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Location: Verify your registration confirmation. You will receive it in the days following your registration OR in the days preceding the session.
- Lunch: included
Learn to advance and move with change to make it a springboard for you and your team.
- Understand and demystify change and how to approach it.
- Strengthen your ability to detect and adequately deal with the stakeholders' concerns.
- Equip yourself to communicate in order to strengthen cohesion in a context of change.
- Become aware of your style of influence in a change situation and adjust accordingly.
- Appropriate recognized change
- Introduction and context
- The three axes to develop your agility in change
- Prospect of change
- How I relate to change
- Putting changes in my reality into perspective
- The leader of change
- The leader's key, determining role
- My style of influence in a change situation
- Human factors in change
- Phases of adaptation
- Communication techniques in a change situation
- Advancing in change
- Self-assessment: Am I agile?
- Necessary change in mentality
- Building a team project
- Building by adopting a positive attitude: it's possible!
- Action plan: I trigger the movement
- Evaluation of training program