Practical Work Solutions From Case Discussions – Webinar
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner : Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation : Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Practical PD
- Price : Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Webinar: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information you will need to access your online course.
- Webcast: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days following your registraion, the information you will need to access your online course.
Webinar: The session will use the Zoom solution as the training platform. The solution works with virtually all computers, and is free. You can also phone in for audio only.
Everybody learns best discussing real life situations found in practical cases with other experienced professionals. This unique course provides more than fifteen mini work cases for attendees to discuss with other participants and the instructor to gain insights, smarts and solutions that can be applied in their work .
This session was created and is presented by a veteran CFO who has created seminars that nearly 13,000 accountants have attended and are known for practicality, examples, and humour, who is prolific writer of published cases.
- Systems planning
- Getting a stubborn employee to do what they don’t want to do
- Resolving people conflict
- Applied strategy
- Higher level executive thinking
- And more
Who will benefit
The webinar is of interest to CPAs, business executives and managers and other employees in all kinds of organization.
Course creator and presenter
Stephen Priddle, CPA, CA, CMA, member of Ontario CPA
For additional information, see the Partner’s website