Practical Works Smarts for All – Webcast
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner : Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation : Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Practical PD
- Price : Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Webinar: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information you will need to access your online course.
- Webcast: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days following your registraion, the information you will need to access your online course.
Webinar: The session will use the Zoom solution as the training platform. The solution works with virtually all computers, and is free. You can also phone in for audio only.
Webcast: You will be provided with the course materials and a link to access the course video for 30 days, via Vimeo.
Note: This course is also offered in a Webinar format.
This unique two hour Webinar gives participants a wide range of useful tips, tricks and smarts to deal with the daily work challenges in any kind of organization. They are illustrated with specific examples and stories obtained from real life experience. This session was created and is presented by a veteran CFO who has created seminars that nearly 12,000 accountants have attended and are known for practicality, examples, and humour.
- Really seeing the big picture when others are only seeing the small picture
- Supervising, managing and hiring specialists in a field, when you are not
- Fighting smothering bureaucracy in your organization, customers & suppliers
- Coping with the difficult boss or stubborn owner
- Tips on treating employees right
- Cutting through to the main issue
- A teaching style to help your staff to grow
- Asking the tough questions that no one asks – the elephant in the room
- Creating policies without bureaucracy
- Getting more out of meetings
- Dealing with pressure and deadlines
- Leveraging your time to get more things done
- And more…
Who will benefit
The webinar is of interest to CPAs, business executives and managers and other employees in all kinds of organization.
Course creator and presenter
Stephen Priddle, CPA, CA, CMA