Practical tips for controllers & CFOs – The case course – Webcast
ACTIVITY OFFERED IN PARTNERSHIP
- Partner : Practical PD
- Registration/cancellation : Follow the Order’s normal procedure.
- Final registration confirmation sent by : Practical PD
- Price : Please see the schedule fee below. Prices are subjects to change without notice.
- Webinar: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days prior to the course, the information you will need to access your online course.
- Webcast: Practical PD will send by email, in the 7 days following your registraion, the information you will need to access your online course.
Webcast: You will be provided with the course materials and a link to access the course video for 60 days, via Vimeo.
Sharpen your skills as a controller, CFO, treasurer or analyst, or as a professional in public practice advising clients. You’ll appreciate the mix of practical tips and substantial depth in this seminar. You will be led through in-depth, realistic cases, but don’t worry, you don’t have to write down your answers!
Note : This session allows you to declare 1.5 hour in the field of professional ethics. To do so, you will need to do two entries in your file: 5.5 hours in an activity in the field covered by the course content in general, and 1.5 hour in an activity in the field of professional ethics.
Over 1,400 accountants have attended this seminar in Canada and other countries. This seminar is the companion course to Practical Tips for Controller & CFOs. The seminar was created and is presented by an experienced CFO, with extensive real-life insight.
- Improve the relevancy of your financial reporting to users – this case will help you provide better and more useful information to report users.
- Negotiating an offer to finance from a bank – gain practical tips on responding to a very realistic bank offer. How should it be assessed? How can you persuade the bank to revise it in your favour?
- Review a contract from a financial perspective – you review contracts from time to time, how can this be done more effectively?
- Resolve ethical dilemmas in a practical way.
- Manage foreign exchange risk, practically – from an accountant’s perspective, not a banker’s.
- Learn how to gain the information you really need on key qualities when interviewing candidates.
Who should attend?
The seminar is aimed at accountants in leadership positions, such as controllers, CFOs and directors of finance, as well as accountants in public practice or consulting, who advise clients. Accountants from large companies, government and not-for-profits also find the course useful. It is also helpful for accountants moving toward these roles.
For additional information, see the partner's website.